Welcome to the blog widya. Here you will find everything you want. Ranging from lifestyle, popular news, and songs that you would like. essentially you will not regret opening this blog. survived to see see ya, hope you like it

Just me

Foto saya
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Hello :) My name is Widya You can call me Widya I'm is simple person I'm is student

Kamis, 23 September 2010

entri widya

aku sebel ..
tp ..
aku suka ..
aku marah ..
tp ..
aku cinta ..
tp please hargai Q ..
jngn buang Q begitoe saja ..
Q jg manusia ..
patut d sayangi dan d cintai ..
                                         "HARGAILAH Q"

3 komentar:

About Widya

I have a full name Widya Parameswari Resta
I was spoiled but fun
I has many friends because cleverness entertain people
Other than that he is also good at learning anything
I was also pretty good, kind and not arrogant
I was the best moment :)